Saturday, June 19, 2010

BEAUTY BLOG

So, I am starting a 'Beauty Blog', which I am quite excited about! As most of you know & for those of you that maybe don't, I am a Product Junkie. I love playing in Make-up & always have since I can remember. I decided to go & try to be a make-up artist for one of my favorite lines: MAC. I went in with my "model for the day", my sis in law Natelli and they watched as I did a "Day Look" & then an "Evening Look". And I have been freelancing with them for about 5 years now. I also do some freelance work on my own as well with my own make-up kit. So, this may be random, but I have a lot of people asking me for different tips when it comes to cosmetics & skin care etc... so, I thought, what the hayzezee, I'll start a beauty blog. Fill it up with some of my best tricks, product reviews & maybe even a picture or two of clients that I have 'dolled up'. So lets do this ish, and I would love any feedback. This is all just in good old fashioned fun, cause after all, it's NOT SERIOUS....IT'S MAKE-UP!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you thank you! I need ALL the help I can get!

Dana said...

Yeah!! Another product junkie here! Can't wait to see what you love so I can go buy it! hehe

Jane said...

So excited to follow this blog!!

Ku'uipo said...

Fun!

Becky said...

I already love it! Can't wait to read more!