Thursday, July 15, 2010

Inspired

My first "Inspired" post, so but of course I had to start it off with a bang. I give you, my personal fave, the beautimus Jennifer Aniston! I am always so inspired by celebrities/models makeup. It definetly gives me inspiration when I need to add a little omph into my own makeup routine. Jennifer A. epitomizes that laid back, california chic look, from her hair to the way she dresses to her, wait for it, make-up. So I have found some of my fave shots of her. Hopefully she will inspire you as much as she has me!


I love how the smokey blue eye shadow totally brings out her bright blue eyes.
Add a little peach shimmer to the cheecks & lips, and whamo, perfection!


So soft & nuetral. A bit of a smoked out bronzy eye, a sheer
wash of coral to the cheeks & finished of with a pale pink lip. LOVES!


Now I do realize that the coloring was played around with for this effect on the cover (photo
shop plays a part in most every pic I draw inspiration from, so let's all be a
little realistic here, we are not actually going to look like Jen Aniston, cause in
real life, she doesn't even look like this. Sorry to burst your bubble). My inspiration
that I pull from this photo is the GLOW factor. All bronzied up, all um... GLOWY.


Love this one as well, it's almost like perfection dirtied up or something. Which I dig!
The major smolderage you get from the black heavily lined & then smoked out eye.
Basically bare skin with a hint of highlighter. And then again, a pale pink lip!
You all know how I'm a sucker for a pale-anything-lip. Especially
when paired with a strong eye!


*More to come from my "Inspired" catagory!
Who inspires you?


*Some of mine in the works & still to come: Jennifer Lopez, Keri Russell, Charlize Theron, Miranda Kerr etc, etc, etc.....

1 comment:

Katee Reed said...

ok i love you even more for loving Jennifer Aniston... other beauties that inspire me are Kathrin Heigle, and recently Dakota Fanning have you seen her cover on marie clare she is GORGE!! also more classic Kathrine Heapburn!