Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Beauty Inspiration Board

Yes I put this beautimus inspiration board together myself(I am SO patting myself on my back right now). Decided to start off with some of my classic favorites, so behold..... These are some of my Fave Craves...

1. Bobbi Brown 'Almost Bare' Perfume
2. Philosophy's 'Purity Made Simple'
Face Cleanser
3. Essie Nailpolish
4. MAC Lipstick
5. YSL 'Touche Eclant' Face Highlighter
6. Cover Girl 'Lash Blast Fusion' Mascara
7. MAC Foundation Brush
8. 'Tweezerman' Tweezers
9. Nautical Cosmetic Bag
10. Bare Escentuals Mineral Foundation
11. 'Velvet Rope' by Apothia Perfume
12. MAC 'Fluidline' Eyeliner
13. Philosophy 'Microdelivery Purifying Peel'
14. Nars 'Soft Touch Pencil' Eyeliner
Smudge Pencil
15. 'Shu Uemura' Eyelash Curler
16. 'Korres' Lemon Lip Scrub
Soak it in! Loves it!

1 comment:

Cyndy Mikesell said...

I was so excited to see this fun blog. I just think your so darling. Every time I see you you are just so dang cute. Anyway if you make appts. to do make up I would Love Love Love for you to do mine. I need help. I'm 55 and just need some help!!! Call me it's a make up emergency. :) I would also like to see on your blog makeup for older ( but feel young) like myself. What is the best night cream, eye cream and make up looks for older women.
Thanks your great!
Cyndy